What is a taxable payments annual report? Ask our tax accountant.

2 August 2017 | Uncategorized

What is the Taxable Payments Annual Report and do you need to lodge one?

If you work in the building or constructions field – you are required to lodge a Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) by 28 August each year.

Businesses in the building and construction industry need to report the total payments they make to each contractor for building and construction services each year.

This does not just include the obvious fields, but many others – such as:

  • architectural work (including drafting and design),
  • certification,
  • decorating (including painting),
  • engineering,
  • landscaping and construction,
  • project management and
  • surveying.

Check out if you need to be reporting at – https://www.ato.gov.au/…/bu…/work-out-if-you-need-to-report/

Stellar Accounts can assist from $125+GST – call, email or phone us for help – www.stellaraccounts.com.au

Call us now